International Management Staffing Agency, LLC is a key player in the recruiting industry and can help you meet your career goals through contract job assignments. Since 80% of companies in corporate America use some form of contract staffing, now may be the perfect time to learn more about contract opportunities. Below are a few of the professional and lifestyle advantages of contract staffing that International Management Staffing Agency, LLC can offer you through Top Echelon Contracting. You will also note that a full benefits package is available.
Advantages of Contract Assignments
Flexibility in Lifestyle
• Control your career path • Bridge unemployed periods • Opportunity to travel
• Balance work and personal obligations
Potential for Higher Earnings
• Paid for every hour worked • Receive a weekly paycheck • Choose direct deposit • Itemized payroll statements
• W-2 tax withholdings and filings • Eligible for worker’s compensation coverage
• Eligible for unemployment benefits
Increase Technical and Professional Knowledge
• Opportunity to learn new skills • Enhance your resume and marketability
• Exposure to varied work environments and projects
Evaluate Potential Direct Jobs (Temp-To-Direct)
• Determine if corporate culture is desirable before accepting an employment offer
• Evaluate work scope and job responsibilities before accepting an employment offer
• Network with key personnel for future opportunities
Advantages of Contract Assignments
Contract Assignments Can Help Achieve Career Goals
We offer a full menu of group benefits, including three types of health insurance plans that are compliant with the Affordable Care Act. We also offer dental, vision, and life insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan.
• Traditional PPO Plan with prescription coverage • High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with HSA option • Minimum Value Plan with $0 deductible and prescription coverage • Employer contributes up to 50% of the single Base plan • Coverage begins the first of the month after 60 days of employment.
• Voluntary plan includes national provider networks • Immediate coverage for preventive, restorative, and major procedures.
• Savings on vision exams, frames, lenses, and contact lenses • Laser vision correction benefit
Group Term Life Insurance
• Opportunity to buy life insurance in multiples of $10,000 up to $500,000
• May be purchased for spouse and/or children
• Policies are portable
401(k) Savings Plan
• Eligible at the end of six months of continuous employment
• Roll over option from a previous employer’s 401(k) funds (available upon hire)
Don’t hesitate to add contract assignments to your career goals. Call International Management Staffing Agency, LLC today.
During your contract assignment, Top Echelon Contracting will be your W-2 employer. They were established in 1992 and currently place contractors in 49 states. Top Echelon Contracting handles all legal, financial, administrative, and benefit functions. Some responsibilities of Top Echelon Contracting include:
• Time sheet processing • Weekly payroll processing • Federal and state taxes • Unemployment insurance • Worker’s comp insurance • Client invoicing and collections • Employment paperwork • Employee benefits administration
International Management Staffing Agency, LLC 115 Suit D Eagles Nest Office Park,Seneca South Carolina, 29678
Top Echelon Contracting, Inc. 4883 Dressler Rd. NW, Suite 200 Canton, Ohio 44718 (888) 627-3678 or (330) 454-3508
(330) 455-2374 - Fax
Copyright © 2018 Top Echelon Contracting, Inc. www.TopEchelonContracting.com